First off i'll give credit where its due.
I used the layout from http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com that was made by IvIark
Its an excellent layout.
I built this using a 10k linear pot and wired it in reverse as i didn't have a 5k linear rev pot handy.
This gave great results as I now have a massive range of clean boost for the first half of the pedal before the dirt and crackle kicks in!
Also this is my first ever build using Vero/Stripboard so it isn't the tidiest but i plan on tidying it up later.
Also as my step drill bit still hasn't arrived its built in a "DIY" enclosure that was crafted by my girlfriend Laura.
I enjoyed doing this so much that I have also ordered parts for a chorus build and an OD that I am going to cannibalise a BIYANG OD8 for the chassis as its the perfect layout.