It's been a bit quiet here recently due to work restrictions but I managed to get the board fully populated.
I had to swap some parts of the kit out due to space being a premium on the board but I managed to keep it all clean and tidy.
I decided to stick with the Holy Grail electrolytics and see how they fare over time as they are the only unknown in this situation. If they fail or I feel they could be better which is unlikely judging by the high quality standard set by the rest of the kit they should be nice and easy to replace being on turrets.
Now i'm just waiting on the headshell & chassis to come back to me and of course for Triode to hurry up and ship the transformers.
Watch this space!